Current Vacancy: Office and Client Relationship Manager
Job Type: Maternity contract (12 months) with options for part-time/flexible work hours and possibility for extending the contract after 12 months for the right person.
Location: West Perth
Main duties and responsibilities:
Veraison is a small, privately owned business providing leadership, business and culture optimisation coaching to a range of long-term clients. Our vision is to create a world of thriving organisations. We value genuine partnerships, self-mastery, fun and sustainable results. We are seeking a like-minded individual who fits our ‘family-feel’ culture to provide cover for a long term employee who is on Maternity Leave from January 2018.
The main responsibility of the Office and Client Relationship Manager is to oversee our programs to ensure all activities are delivered efficiently and effectively to maintain high quality, genuine partnerships with our clients. The Relationship Coordinator would be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients to ensure relationships are high quality and programs are achieving their desired outcomes
- Program Management from start to finish e.g. writing proposals, managing workflow to ensure activities are scheduled and delivered, reporting on program outcomes and invoicing clients
- General office management and accounting e.g. invoicing, expenses, reconciling expenses and following up on debtors
- Managing workflow of Veraison coaches and associates e.g. ensuring ‘job book’ is maintained to achieve a balanced workflow
- Providing leadership to Placement Students
- Additional administration and PA support to Veraison coaches as required e.g. diary management, preparing and sending resources to clients, liaising with clients, general office administration
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Good time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy skills including Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work autonomously
Additional Skills and Experience
- Experience with Xero accounting software would be beneficial
- Experience in L&D or a training department will be highly regarded
We will set you up for success in this role through: a fun, collaborative and supportive team environment that allows for flexibility and personal growth and development. Veraison genuinely values work-life balance and family, therefore are open to discussions about flexibility e.g. working part-time or school hours and/or working from home.
To apply send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com