All Veraison consultants are accredited practitioners of the CILCA 360 (Care Industry Leadership Capability Assessment).
CILCA 360 analyses leadership capability in 6 key areas;
- Leading Self - Relationship with, understanding of, and care for self.
- Leading Others - Ability to relate to, communicate with, and work effectively with others.
- Leading Purpose - Ability to articulate and promote the organisation’s spirit, purpose and strategic direction.
- Leading Business - Management of business resources to achieve organisational goals.
- Leading Change - Capacity to foster a working environment that encourages creative and holistic approaches to improvement, innovation and transformation.
- Standards - The behaviours expected by the Leader to provide the quality of care that supports positive client and organisation outcomes as directed by the relevant industry standards (e.g. Aged Care Quality Standards)
We provide comprehensive CILCA 360 assessment and debrief packages to individuals and organisations. We offer support to ensure a seamless administration process that enables the collection of valuable feedback. Our accredited practitioners have varying backgrounds in psychology, counselling and coaching and take a partnership approach to the debrief process.
Our CILCA 360 assessment and debrief packages include:
- Needs analysis and tailored inventory set up
- Unlimited administration support
- Debrief with an Accredited Practitioner including comprehensive goal setting, results analysis and action planning
- Detailed and confidential CILCA 360 report
- 200 page interactive Self Development Guide Resource
- Additional coaching resources and live coaching throughout the process
- Optional 3-6 session performance coaching package following debrief to support personal transformation
- Optional Aggregate Report (for groups 5+) to assess opportunities for entire team
Why CILCA 360?
Contact us to discuss how a CILCA 360 and Coaching Package can grow and support your leadership development.
CILCA 360 is proud to be an ACSA partner.