All Veraison consultants are accredited practitioners of the HILCA 360 (Health Industry Leadership Capability Assessment).
HILCA 360 uses both self-assessment and feedback from others to identify current and desired capability across 5 key leadership domains derived from the Health LEADS Australia Leadership Framework developed by the Australian Government;
- Leads Self - Relationship with, understanding of, and care for self, including strength of character, own
- self awareness and capacity to grow and develop self
- Engages Others - Ability to relate to, communicate and work effectively with others. Inspires and enables others, communicates with honesty and respect.
- Achieves Outcomes - Ability to articulate and promote the goals, spirit, purpose and strategic direction to influence the quality of care and sustainability of the system.
- Drives Innovation - Ability to champion the need for improvement, advocate for better outcomes and positively contribute to the spread of innovation.
- Shapes Systems - Facilitate strategies that achieve maximum benefits, using knowledge of trends and patterns within the interconnected health system
It also measures capability within the National Safety Quality & Health Service Standards. This section focuses on the behaviours expected by the health leader that supports positive patient-centrered quality care, and organisation outcomes.
Why HILCA 360?
"What I have learnt [from HILCA] has dramatically changed the way I deal with people. I know why I react the way I do and I can now stop and think about it before I respond. It’s been really helpful at the moment with everything going on [with COVID-19] as I’ve worked harder and longer than I ever have in my career." - Nurse Unit Manager, HILCA Participant.
We provide comprehensive HILCA 360 assessment and debrief packages to individuals and organisations. We offer support to ensure a seamless administration process that enables the collection of valuable feedback. Our accredited practitioners have varying backgrounds in psychology, counselling and coaching and take a partnership approach to the debrief process.
Our HILCA 360 assessment and debrief packages include:
- Needs analysis and tailored inventory set up
- Unlimited administration support
- Debrief with an Accredited Practitioner including comprehensive goal setting, results analysis and action planning
- Detailed and confidential HILCA 360 report
- 200 page interactive Self Development Guide Resource
- Additional coaching resources and live coaching throughout the process
- Optional 3-6 session performance coaching package following debrief to support personal transformation
- Optional Aggregate Report (for groups 5+) to assess opportunities for entire team
Contact us to discuss how a HILCA 360 and Coaching Package can grow and support your leadership development, or combine with HISCA to achieve the full picture of leadership impact and staff capability, engagement and culture.