Veraison offers custom designed workshops to support leaders and staff to manage mental health concerns in the workplace and build a culture of wellness that enables mentally and physically healthy staff who are able to perform their roles effectively.
Poor mental health is likely to affect 1 in 5 employees and has a much bigger effect on work outcomes than we think. Additionally, 21% of employees have taken time off in the past 12 months due to feeling mentally unwell.
Supporting mental health in the workplace is easier than we think:
For every $1 you spend on effective strategies to create a more mentally healthy workplace, there is a return on investment of $2.30, in the form of:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced presenteeism (low productivity)
- Reduced compensation claims
Why should you invest in Mental Health education for your workplace?
- Have you experienced an increase in mental health compensation claims?
- Has your staff survey revealed your workplace is not mentally healthy?
- Do your staff lack knowledge and understanding of mental health issues?
- Have you experienced an increased incidence of poor mental health in your workplace?
- Have staff provided feedback that indicates low support for individuals with poor mental health?
Veraison's Mental Health in the Workplace program offers training on:
- How to notice the signs and symptoms of poor mental health in the workplace.
- How to have difficult conversations with a co-worker about mental health.
- How to recognise our behaviours and emotional responses to mental health issues.
- How to create a high care culture in the workplace, to support those experiencing poor mental health.
Contact us to discuss how we can support you to create a mentally healthy workplace that enables high performance.